Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy

After two grey and cold weeks the sun is finally shining and the weather has warmed up. This is much needed so that I can get in some time working on the latest project, a garden shed. Hopefully I can at least get it under roof fairly quickly and before the weather turns. I'll put the pressure on myself to make progress by occasionally posting photo's. Here's where it starts.
As you can see, not much progress here but at least the building materials are in place for the floor.
Not much else to report here except for more plans. We'll offer updates soon on photograph classes, car club outing to White Hall Winery, motor home chapter rally at the Urbanna Oyster festival and another car club rally on 10/23.
How will I find time to make progress on the shed?

No comments: